Your teenage daughter doesn’t have to be miserable.
Have you felt helpless watching your daughter go from a happy-go-lucky child to a moody and miserable teen? Has your once-strong relationship deteriorated as your child entered adolescence? As a parent, its tough helping kids navigate their teenage years. Its even harder if they wont let us in. The good news is, you dont have to stand by, feeling helpless or stuck. It is possible to strengthen your relationship with your teen and help her work through her negative emotions so she can get back to her normal self and start enjoying her teenage years.
In this book, therapist and adolescent expert, Dr. Courtney Conley, will show you how to gain access to your daughter’s world so you can help her navigate life’s challenges. This book will allow you to:
- understand what’s really going on in your teenager’s mind, even if she won’t tell you;
- discover the sources of your teen’s changes and how to counter them at home;
- discover the most common parenting mistakes and how to avoid them;
- learn my number-one tool for de-escalating almost any situation (psst its so simple!);
- start communicating with your teen and fueling a deeper connection;
- learn how to support your daughter as she navigates her emotions.
This book is the Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus for mothers and teenage daughters!
If you are tired of watching your daughter struggle with unhappiness and are ready to do whatever you can as a parent to help, this book is for you.
Get it from here;